Team Building Programmes
The term “team building” has become a buzzword in recent years and has many connotations. In terms of business development, team-building exercises are important not for the immediate experience of the activities performed by the team, but also for the group skills, communication and bonding that result.
Team-building programmes should provide realistic experiences that empower individuals to contribute to common goals. The success of most organisations depends on the ability of individuals to build effective teams.
The main goals of team-building are to improve productivity and motivation.
The following are a range of programmes we run:
- Total Team Building: Tactics for Working Better Together
- Collaborative Thinking Skills: Driving Teams Toward Better Results
- Finding Key Skills: Finding Strengths and Weaknesses of Your Team Members
- Learn to Sail with Us: Get your RYA Competent Crew Certificate of Competence
- RYA Day Skipper: Get your RYA Day Skipper Certificate of Competence
- Skills Training
- Advanced Driving Skills